Monday, April 26, 2010

Once Again

A new week, a new day, a new blog. I've lost count of how many blogs I've had over the years. Right now I must confess that Blogspot has always been my favorite program. So, as I waddle my way into that everbright future, I decided I may as well return to my first love.

So. Here I am. On Blogspot again.

Soon I will be developing a new website--yes, another one. All this to help launch my first novel. My little baby.

Afterlife: The Resurrection Chronicles.

It's coming in late September. Soon and very soon I'll be able to show you the killer cover designed by the pros over at HarperCollins/Eos.

And as I stumble along on my journey to publication, I'm sure I'll interview other authors, review other books, and occasionally post about that tornado-life of a first-time novelist.

But the winds are already swirling around me--must get back to editing my second novel which is due very soon. Yikes. What am I doing posting on a blog when I'm supposed to be working?

All the above, perils of the first-time novelist. Soaked to her skin in excitement and deadlines and the ever-present danger of the blank page.

4 comments:

  1. The after life, sounds so interesting.. I cant wait to check it out Merrie!
    Jo-Anne
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo-Anne, Thanks so much! I hope you get a chance to read it when it finally comes out!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have subscribed to this blog via GoogleReader :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tez, Awesome! How fun to have you as a subscriber! =)

    ReplyDelete